WIFI mapping is now available through Xen Technologies Pty Ltd.
Do you struggle with your local WIFI? Are you moving to new premises and want to ensure that your site runs as efficiently as possible? We are here to help with predictive, passive or active site surveys.
A Wifi site survey produced by an IT professional can help with reduction of the time and costs that are involved in deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi networks. They also help to improve network performance and coverage in all kinds of environments: office buildings, hotels, cafes, apartment buildings or even open space areas.
With our professional RF site survey tool which facilitates complex tasks, such as ongoing analysis and reporting of signal strength, noise and interference, channel allocation, data rates, etc we can produce a report or series of reports on wireless network deployment and maintenance which in turn brings about significant cost savings in not only deployment of the Network but ongoing efficiency in the work place. After all time is money.
Some of the features of the WIFI heat mapping site survey are as follows:
- Passive, active, and predictive survey
- Spectrum analysis
- Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues etc.
- Automatic access point location
- Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Full support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Ability to survey dozens of antenna patterns and model APs by major WLAN vendors: Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Aerohive, Ubiquiti, Meraki, and many others
- Detailed report in PDF
With the report you can make informed decisions to benefit your whole network.
If you are interested in this service, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can work with you or your chosen Network provider to ensure that your wifi network is working to maximum efficiency.
Costs of the site survey and report would depend on the scope of the building/s or area. If you would like to obtain a quote or a sample report, please don’t hesitate to contact any of the team here at Xen Technologies Pty Ltd.